Sunday, November 4, 2007

Been Gone All Weekend

So I haven't written a blog in a few days b/c I had to fly down to Memphis for a good friends wedding. I was a groomsman so I kinda had to be there. It was a nice break from my hectic life up here and I'm kinda running out of supplies this late in the game anyway so I decided what the hell. It was a beautiful wedding. Back to the NY front. I got my cards printed for my show up here and handed them out to some of my studio mates and left some at Pierogi as well as in the front lobby of the EFA building. A few of the artists that are represented by Pierogi are planning to attend and hopefully a hand full of others as well. Keeping my fingers crossed atleast. I'm going to finish up my last piece tomorrow and then start cleaning this mess that I call my studio up so that its presentable come friday. Hope all is well and I will post agin very soon must try and recover from the shinanigans of this weekend first.

No comments: